35011 Twenty Twenty Club

35011 Twenty Twenty Club

Welcome to our TWENTY TWENTY CLUB – a great way for you to support the General Steam Navigation Locomotive Restoration Society whilst having a bit of a flutter!

Membership of the 20/20 is now reopen with a small number of places available, to join the 20/20 club please email the 202/20 club promoter here


Here’s how it works…


You along with twenty other members complete and sign the application form and either the Standing Order mandate, or set uop a back transfer directly, here for £5.00 a month (or £60.00 annually).


This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), that enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.

The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken annually, with prizes drawn on the first weekend of each month. The remaining 55% goes to the General Steam Navigation Locomotive Restoration Society for the continued restoration of 35011 back to original condition. 
This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 20%, 2nd prize of 10% and 3rd prize of 5% for 11 out of 12 months.
The prizes for December will be higher with a 1st prize of 45%, 2nd prize of 20% and 3rd prize of 10% of the monthly income.


The draw will take place at the end of each month.


Winners will be contacted direct and received paytment by either Bank Transfer or Cheque to their home address and the name of the winners will also be published in the Society’s Members Magazine ‘The Packet’ and on the Society’s Facebook page and the winners page here each month.


The Rules for the 35011 Twenty Twenty Club can be found here .

The General Steam Navigation Locomotive Restoration Society is registered with Wiltshire Council in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 for non-commercial Society’s.